The Graduate School of Education aspires to foster excellence in teaching and research. It offers high-quality graduate degree programs for preparing and developing outstanding teachers, and future educational leaders, who stimulate change, generate knowledge, and reform in educational communities.
The Graduate School of Education is dedicated to
- producing well-qualified teachers with potential for leadership in educational contexts;
- providing career and lifelong learning opportunities for practising teachers; and
- conducting and disseminating research to develop educational knowledge base
The Graduate School of Education, together with the Faculty of Education, have two departments, and consist of only graduate programs:
- Department of Educational Sciences
- Department of English Language Teaching
In addition, sports courses are offered through the Faculty's Physical Education Unit.